When choosing and buying a bag nowadays, it is not so much envisaged as a piece of utility anymore. It has become more than that. As part of an accessory now, bags have become a piece of iconography that is used to express one’s individuality.
Now that bags are considered as fashion staples, here are some tips on choosing the right kind of bag, and some styles that may fit your personality:
Know your bag options:
According to Nina Garcia, author of “The Little Black Book Of Style,” a woman needs at least three different kinds of bags in her closet. A large, practical tote or shoulder bag, a clutch purse for evenings, and a medium sized bag that is versatile enough for all manner of day wear.
- Depending on the occasion, size does matter. For everyday use, the bag must be designed to effectively carry many things. If you have children, or doing errands, an open-mouth bag like a tote bag is best for dumping all of your things in.
- For those looking for hands-free practicality to carry everything in one bag their laptop, documents and other important things—a messenger bag or satchel could be perfect for you. These bags are designed with long adjustable straps for the shoulder to carry on.
- For those who seek the same practical and hands-free bag, a backpack is another type to consider. They come in various sizes as well to suit everyday use. What’s good about the backpack is that, there is less stress on either side of your shoulder because the weight is equally distributed on the backside. Rarely do people use this kind of style for day-to-day use now, but owning one is especially useful for traveling.
- For those kinds of people who prefer to hand carry their bags or sling it off their arm, the Boston handbag is a good choice and is always a classic that never goes out of style.
- For the low maintenance girl or guy – of course a smaller version of a satchel or purse is enough to carry the little important things such as an iPod, wallet, keys and phone.
- For evening wear and more formal occasions, it is safe to say that a smaller purse such as the clutch purse is the perfect accessory.
I could tell you to take a stroll in Greenbelt 4 in Makati if you are looking for high-end designer label bags. But for a person like me who loves bags but considers affordable prices a major priority, shopping in bazaars is the thing to do. I seem to almost always find lots of styles that are unique, hip and trendy.
Another upside to bazaar browsing is that you get to meet the maker of the bags (if they are around) and get to keep their calling cards for further information regarding their products.
Finally, we all know that shoes go hand in hand with bags so I also manage to find very good buys in commercial stores like CMG, Nine West, Celine, Charles & Keith, Mango and Zara.
Incoming search terms:
- www Charles&Keith com
- cmg bags official website
- charles and keith backpack
- http;//hubad tumblr com